Listed below are the various ways to advertise. Understand advertisers that do not fit the character of V-Style, will not be accepted. For full Rate Card or questions, e-mail email@example.com.
- 300 x 250 pixels Advert
- 300 x 1000 pixels Vertical Banner
- Link To A Product Within A Post w/ Product Image
- Vanessa Wears Your Product in a Vanessa’s Style Post
- Giveaway Post With Link To Product w/ Product Image
- Giveaway Post With Link To Product w/ Image of Vanessa Wearing The Product
When advertising with us please understand…
- Vanessa must choose or approve product or company that is featured.
- Your link will include <a rel=”nofollow” href= </a> in order to abide by Google’s webmaster guidelines. More detailed information on this is located HERE.
- You are not directing the content or the focus of the post, when requesting a link within a new post, but of course, it will be absolutely relevant to your website or product.
- When applicable, V-Style must be accepted as an affiliate partner to the advertiser.
- We do not accept guest writers or guest content.
- You are allowed to see a draft of the new post before payment. This is to ensure trust. This does not mean you can make any changes to the post, unless you see a typo. Payment must be made before the post goes live
- Per FTC regulations, your sponsorship will be mentioned at the bottom of the post.
By following these guidelines, V-Style stays authentic and trustworthy, which keeps readers attentive to the links, recommendations and advertising.
Getting Your Product Reviewed on V-Style
All gifted products sent to be reviewed on V-Style are tested and used by Vanessa Valiente or by a client of Vanessa Valiente. Only appropriate products that are anticipated to have a positive response are accepted. Please do not send a product without confirming it is relevant to V-Style. Negative or mostly negative reviews disrupt the tone of V-Style, therefore, upon closer inspection, if a product is unimpressive or boring, a review will not be written. We do not accept payment for product reviews, but we do keep the samples. To see examples of product reviews, Click Here.
Note: Sometimes gifted products that receive a positive response don’t necessitate an entire product review post. In those cases, we mention the gifted product in another type of post and/or mention it on V-Style’s social media channels. Any gifted item that receives a positive review is guaranteed a mention on V-Style in some way.
Note: When applicable, V-Style must be accepted as an affiliate partner to the advertiser if we decide to post a review. We also request a commission percentage higher than standard.
When we review your product, please understand…
- All links back to the product being reviewed will include <a rel=”nofollow” href= </a> in order to abide by Google’s webmaster guidelines.
- Per FTC regulations, the fact that the product was gifted will be mentioned at the bottom of the post.
Guidelines For Sending Press Releases
E-mailed press releases should include a direct link to where the product or line is sold, images within the e-mail, and price points. Anything that needs to be downloaded most likely will not be opened. Lastly, companies and PR firms should not send press releases involving any of the topics listed below:
- Fashion for animals
- Contests not hosted by V-Style
- Beauty products that can not be sampled.