Many of my clients come to me to dress a new body. Often it is weight gain or loss, but every now and then it is due to breast implants. They have spent years dressing a smaller chest and all of a suddent they have no idea what do with their curves. Here are the top five issues we run into…
1) Long necklaces are best left to the smaller chested. When you you are busty, long necklaces will consistently catch and frame your boobs.
2) Turtle necks or High necked tops can make you look wide, best to have an open neck like a vee or a scoop neck blouse to show some skin.
3) Anything low cut is going to show your cleavage. Stay away from anything that dips too low.
4) Buy garments that fit your bust and then take in the rest of the dress. You will notice now, not only will your breasts fill out dresses, it may overfill them. Best to go a size higher and get the rest tailored to your waist and hips.
5) A Tee shirt doesn't seem so frumpy anymore. This is where the busty trump the lean chested. A cute Tee goes a long way you have the curves up there to fill it out. Time to take advantage.
Leave a Reply